The Gecko T-Shirt Sublimation Heat Transfer Press Machine[/easyazon_link] has a built-in non-stick 15” x 15” heat platen and has heating coils to enable consistency all over its surface. This gecko 15×15 heat press can apply all types of transfers like images, numbers, and words onto garments. The digital temperature and time control are simple but unique features from other heat presses in order to bring out accuracy and control.
What Types of Transfers are Compatible With Gecko Heat Press?
The temperature can reach levels of 435°F which is enough for most heat transfer materials, but just like any other heat transfer machines, it has its very few limitations. The heat platen can cause a nasty burn if you’re not careful and the press cannot print hats, XXL t-shirts, ceramic tiles, and hoodies.
The timer is adjustable from 0 to 999 seconds. This Gecko t-shirt heat press has a new lifting mechanism which requires little effort when opening and closing, thus allowing for smooth transitioning and accuracy during pressure alignment. The manual lift handle of the press is operable with the spring assist and the adjustable pressure button.
Gecko Heat Press Machine Features
- Has a 15” x 15” non-stick coated heat platen
- A temperature range of 0° and 435° degrees
- It comes with a 16” x 16” inch non-stick sheet
- Combined digital temperature and timer control gauge
- Manual lift handle is operated with the adjustable pressure button
- New lifting mechanism enabling little effort when opening and closing the heat transfer press machine
- The heat platen has heating coils which allow for consistency all over its surface
- A non-stick heat platen which has heating coils to allow for consistency over the surface.
- Combined digital temperature and timer control which is unique in the market and brings out simplicity.
- Newly developed lifting mechanism that requires little effort during operation.
- Durable and built with industrial strength for long use and high performance.
- Manual lift handle that can be operated by the spring assist knob.
- It is versatile because aside from custom t-shirts, it can be used with different transfer materials such as sublimation, laser, inkjet, and standard and color copier.
- Gecko heat press may take up a little more space
- Due to its high voltage and power, it has high levels of electricity consumption
No products found.
How To Use The Gecko Heat Press?
The Gecko heat press package includes the product manual when you receive the package. Just in case you lost the manual, you can read the instructions below.
- Set the temperature and time for your specific job. The transfer supplier will provide these details. The standard operating temperature is around 330°F with a time of 10-15 seconds.
- Allow the press to warm or heat for a few minutes.
- Prepare your shirts and transfers. If you are printing bulk at a time, have them all ready to go so that you can get into a flow once your Gecko press has heated up.
- Place your t-shirt onto the bottom platen of the heat press. Make sure it’s lying flat without any wrinkles.
- Place your transfer into position and make sure it’s aligned. The backing paper should face up.
- Place the Teflon protective sheet between the transfer and the top of the press. It will be pretty hard to peel off the transfer if it’s placed wrong.
- Pull down the top of your press and clamp down the shirt.
- The timer will start to count down and will beep once completed.
T-shirt Press Machine Comparison
Despite the uniqueness and attractive features there are also other competitor heat press machines on the market. Other competitors include the Stahls Hotronix Auto-Open Clam Heat Press and the 3D Multi-Function Vacuum Sublimation Heat Press Machine. The features of these two presses are outlined below, and the choice only depends on your needs as a buyer.
The Stahl Hotronix Auto-Open Clam Heat Press Machine has a new lightning latch that allows you to change your lower platens faster. The press is light and portable. It is a space-saving press thanks to its clamshell design and has digital controls for time and temperature.
Its auto-opening feature and the automatic reset timer are just some of the features that make it a high-performance machine. You are able to press more items than any other heat press machines on the market. It is easy to use and suitable for beginners. This press is convenient for people and businesses with high volumes of work. However, it is more expensive than the other presses.
The 3D Multi-Function Vacuum Heat Press Machine is the result of advanced technology. It is the combination of heat and pressure from a vacuum to enable transfer to any curved surface. This press is ideal for designing covers for t-shirts, iPhones, mugs, clothes, glass goblet, photos and more. It is the best example of today’s technology and it’s suitable for transfers onto the latest products.The Gecko Sublimation Heat transfer machine, however, still has striking features. The press is unique with a combined digital temperature and time control that brings out accuracy that other competitors are lacking. The newly developed lifting mechanism makes it easier to open and close the Gecko heat press machine during operation which allows for smooth transitioning.
Its high durability, non-stick coated heat platen makes it an ideal press. To top it all, it can be used with all transfer materials, such as inkjet, laser, and sublimation. Other features like adjustable pressure setting are available on this machine. The Gecko T-shirt Sublimation heat press machine is the convenient press machine for enterprises and people who value high-quality transfers. With this press, you are assured of high performance and a long-term investment. It comes with a warranty so you are fully covered. It comes fully assembled out of the box and ready to use.
Final Review of the Gecko T-shirt Sublimation Heat Transfer Press Machine
This gecko heat press machine may be the real deal in the heat press machine market. It is unique and different from its competitors, thanks to its combined digital temperature and timer control that is designed to achieve accuracy. It’s lifting mechanism requires less effort during operation and allows for smooth transitioning and accurate pressure alignment. The press has a rear adjustable pressure knob. It can be used with all transfer materials like inkjet, laser and more. This is the ideal heat press machine on the market.
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 00:56 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API