High-Quality Heat press machines are widely used all around the world to transfer designs or artwork, such as images and numbers onto garments, wood, mugs and ceramic tiles. There are different popular brands that manufacture these heat presses. In order to have complete and even transfer of the designs to the fabrics, the heat press must be of high quality to satisfy the operators’ needs. As a result of this, manufacturers strive to make machines of high standards, with technological improvements to effectively transfer the artwork onto the fabrics by application of heat and pressure.
If you want to get into the business of making artistic T-Shirts, branded mugs or undertake this as a hobby, then you must go for a heat press that is convenient for you, based on your area of work, the volume of work, and other factors. High-quality heat presses come into the picture, in this case.
Tips to guide you in the right heat press to buy
The size of the heat press must be a factor. The size affects the size of the shirts or items, the alignment of numbers on the shirts and a number of mouse pads the machine can press at once. When shopping for a press, go for the largest machine your budget can allow and consider whether the heat press will be stationary or moveable. Stationary heat presses are generally heavy. The benefits of a larger press are the ability to press oversized shirts, easy alignment of large T-shirt sizes.
The two popular types of heat press available on the market are the clamshell and swing-away types. The clamshell has a stationary lower platen while the top opens. The swing-away design has a stationary bottom, but the top opens and swings, either left or right of the operator’s work area. Choosing between the two depends on your space and preference. Swing-away heat presses take a larger space than the clamshell, thanks to its swinging nature. The swing-away press is more suitable for printing a variety of items like mousepads, even though it costs more than the clamshell type.
Different world-renowned brands are involved in the manufacture of heat presses. One may consider a trusted brand, however, all the popular brands produce high-quality press machines, but with a few unique and different features. A trusted brand name will give you a durable and efficient heat press, along with a warranty. Some of the brands, which manufacture quality heat presses, are Geo Knight and Hix.
When shopping for a high quality heat press machine or t-shirt printers there are several things to look for, such as a timer, temperature gauge and the weight of the press. A good and efficient press must have a digital control complete with these features. Some have heat limit lights to show the operator when the heating has reached the desired levels. These factors must be considered when determining a high-quality press.
In the graphics and printing business, creating artistic garments, branded mugs, and jigsaw puzzles is the norm of the day. These businesses require a high turnover of work and quality products, hence the need for high-quality press machines to enable transfers of designs to the prints.
These are the reasons a business or a person, taking it as a hobby, should invest in a quality heat press.
- Investing in a good heat press will yield profits for your work in the long run. With a machine which can handle a high volume of work, you can create lots of printed T-Shirts. The machines are designed to handle small and large volumes of work, depending on the type.
- Easy to use
- Quality heat presses are easy to use. Those with no prior experience are able to learn fast when they have access to a good heat press. The technology applied in their manufacturing and control is easily grasped during the process of using it. They take relatively little space and are efficient.
- The speed of a heat press makes it attractive. It is fast and produces many printed objects compared to other graphics printing machines. A heat press machine has a control panel which does not require much energy to operate and creates results quickly.
- Quality production
- It prints electronically and quickly without undermining the quality. The heat press is able to make complete and even transfers on the substrates by application of temperature up to 500°F.
- High-quality machines are versatile, in that, they can produce on different materials and fabrics, for example, satin and cotton. They can also work on hard materials, such as ceramic tiles. These allow them to work on mugs, tiles, umbrellas and other products with much ease. Their versatility is a huge advantage for businesses and people who want to try out different designs and prints.
- Integrated techniques
- Heat presses can use integrated techniques—you can use a heat press machine with other printing techniques such as the use of ink. This prevents any form of hindrance. These are the advantages of high-quality heat press machines.
However, heat presses, especially the high-quality ones, are very expensive to buy and set up. But it’s not true that cheap heat presses are worst. The heat press cannot layer colors on fabrics because they will become bulky and heavy.
One of the high-quality starter heat presses is the Geo Knight JetPress heat press, which is designed for small-scale printing work and is not designed for a high volume of work. Yet, it is affordable, doesn’t take much space and is suitable for beginners.
The Digital Knight Press is one type of professional heat press. A professional heat press is also classified as a high-quality machine which is recommended for the high volume of work.
There are many more popular quality heat presses in the market.
You can never go wrong with a quality heat press machine for printing designs and artwork on different materials, from ceramic tiles to fabrics.