- It has an element size measuring 12” x 10”
- Swing-away design that enables 360° rotation of the upper heat platen to allow for safe moving of the heating element
- The lower platen is elevated
- Pressure adjustable setting
- Teflon-coated heat platen
- Application of direct top to bottom pressure.
- The heat platen has numerous heating coils
- Timer control from 0 to 999 seconds
- Swing-away design allows for the rotation of the heat platen up to 360°. This enables the heating element to be moved so as to avoid coming into contact with the element which can be dangerous to the operator.
- Heat platen has heating coils to ensure consistent heating on the surface
- Application of direct top to bottom pressure hence there even contacts with the surface
- The lower platen is elevated to allow easy placement and removal of T-shirts.
- Pressure adjustment option allowing for adjustment of pressure as per the thickness of the material
- Element is Teflon-coated which prevents scorching of transfers
- May take more space due to its swing away feature
- High energy consumption as a result of high voltage and power
This press machine is safe for its operator’s thanks to the swing-away design that allows 360° rotation of the upper platen hence the heating element is able to move aside and prevent any accidents. This way you can work easier with your transfers. Unlike other heat presses, this one has direct application of pressure from the top to bottom and bring out even transfer on the surface. The lower platen is elevated so the garments can be placed and removed easier. The press has an adjustable pressure button that is applied according to the thickness of the material. The machine is of high performance and a good investment for buyers.
There are heat press machines that also perform similar functions and are available on the market. The choice of the press will only lie with you. These are the USCutter Digital Heat Press and the Digital Heat Press Machine T-Shirt Sublimation Print Transfer. Their features are outlined below.
The USCutter Digital Heat Press is of a clamshell design so it takes less space and is convenient for a standard workspace. It has a digital control panel and has non-stick transfer sheets. The press can accommodate materials up to 15 millimeters thick. It is suitable for decorating fabrics such as cotton and polyester. However, this heat press can only take lesser volumes of transfers and is only suitable for starters and hobby activities.
The Digital Heat Press Machine T-Shirt Sublimation Print Transfer is a clamshell design and measures 15” x 15” inches hence it gives you a large area for transferring T-shirts. This press is a space-saver. It has a digital control panel including the timer and temperature gauge for your preferred settings. The machine comes with a transfer sheet that does not stick. It is built to withstand high volumes of work and is durable.
After reviewing the features of the other press machines, the Morphon Digital Swing-Away heat press machine is much better. The press machine has a swing-away design with a 360° rotation that can allow moving of the heating element aside. The upper platen allows for shirts to be placed and removed with ease thanks to its elevated option. The pressure adjustment setting allows the pressure to be adjusted as per the thickness of the material involving the transfer. The heat platen is coated with Teflon and has heating coils to ensure consistently and even distribution of heat.
Unlike other presses, this model applies top to the bottom application of pressure and therefore the transfers are even. It is ideal for transfers on flat-surfaced materials such as T-shirts, tote bags, and mouse pads, and hard materials like wood, glass, and ceramics. With all these unique features, this press machine is the best option for lovers of quality transfers.