This article will cover some of the Cheap Heat Press Machines along with their important features, plus their advantages and disadvantages. Find the one that suits your needs and your budget. Some general considerations will also be highlighted prior to that.
Technology has advanced through the years and a heat press machine is such a technology that enables people to design and print graphics on different substrates and materials. A heat press machine applies heat and pressure in printing designs in shirts, mugs, plates, caps, puzzles and other types of fabrics.
If you’re thinking of extending your business into garments, you’ve probably have thought of purchasing your first heat press machine. Many reputable and trusted brands have introduced some of the best cheap heat press in the market suited for start-ups and small printing businesses.
Top 5 Cheap Heat Press Comparison Chart
Things to Be Considered before Purchasing Cheap Heat Presses :
Your budget is one of the primary considerations you need to have before purchasing a high-quality but cheap heat press. The machine’s quality will depend on how much you want to spend on a machine.
Once you have your budget set, look for a machine with the best quality within your budget. You need to check every detail and put more extra attention on its functions if you’re budget is limited.
- Make sure your selected item meets all requirements of a quality heatpress.
- Check if the materials used in the machine are of high quality.
- Look for durability, ease of use and versatility of the product.
- Don’t let the cheap rate fool you of getting a quality product. Check everything, do research and read product reviews before purchasing.
Heat Press Features:
Make sure the cheap heat press you are buying comes with most of the essential features.
- Temperature consistency is the essential feature of any heat press. In the upper platen, Cold spots may appear that can ruin your garments.
- Interchangeable Platens makes its application easier on different garments.
- Digital Display helps you to monitor and ensure the accuracy of temperature and pressure of the machine.
Heat Press Styles:
Heat Press can come with three primary design styles. They are:
- Swing Away
There are also combination/hybrid heat presses like swing/draw or a clamshell/draw heat press machine.
Heat Press Performance:
A heat press machine life and function depends on consistent heat. Any cold spots on the machine’s platen will produce sub-par prints, so make sure that everything is working as designed.
- Your machine should produce a consistent result every time.
- Make sure it will give you a long time good service.
- Consider about heavy versus light use.
Buy the machine from a trusted brand or retailer even though you are trying to purchase an affordable heat press. By doing this, it will ensure you of a quality product that is worth your money. A good company offers a good warranty on their products.
Top 5 Cheap Heat Press Machines:
There is a vast selection of heat press machines available in the market. You can find many options with high quality that provide professional results at a good price. At this stage of our article, we will try to bring some latest models of Cheap Heat Press Machine. If you are thinking of running a small business, you can choose the best one from this short list.
This machine is extremely versatile, great for anyone to do any heat press work. It is suitable for both commercial and personal use. It provides great prints and won’t disappoint you. Thousands of customers who purchased the PowerPress Sublimation machine were truly satisfied with their decision. This is a very high quality but cheap t-shirt printing machine on the market. Let’s take a look at its features.
- Non-stick coating on the heat platen and Included Coated Sheet
- Voltage:110V Power: 1800 W
- Time Range:0-999 s
- Temperature Range: From 0 to 500o F
- Electronic time and Heat control: Very precise time set-up
- Silicon rubber baseboard is Pressure adjustable
- This industrial quality digital heat press is a versatile machine. It can handle anything from puzzles to canvas or from T-shirt to sweatpants and so much more.
- Compact and is an upward-opening type model
- It has a surface area of 15 x 15 inches, which saves space
- Can also do some larger print projects
- Wider temperature range and heat up rapidly to a maximum of 500º F.
- One of the easiest to use heat press machine
- Affordable in price and reliable in service
- This machine is very heavy, about 53 pounds
- You may initially get a slight chemical or heat smell during the first use
- Teflon coated Heating Plate: 15x15 inch. Voltage: 110V. Power: 1400 W. Digital Control Board...
- Removable Silicon Mat: The silicon mat is not glued on the bottom board. Advantages: Washable (Easy...
- Bottom handle: When the heating plate is closed with high temperature, the shape of the machine...
#2. Mophorn Heat Press 5 in 1 Multifunction Sublimation Heat Press Machine
This is an all-in-one heat press machine that meets all your printing requirements on different types of materials like T-shirts, caps, coasters, mouse pads, ceramic plates, mugs, tiles, puzzles etc.
- T-shirt press: 12 X 15 Inch
- Hat cap press (curved): 6×3 Inch
- Timer control: 0 – 999 seconds
- Temperature range: 0 – 400ºF
- Swing-away design with Full 360-degree rotation
- Commercial-grade heavy-duty machine with Rigid steel frame
- Adjustable multi-spring balancer
- Can be used for printing on a wide range of products like fabrics, ceramics, glasses etc.
- Comes with 2xPlate presses, 1 X Fully-assembled machine with platen press, 1xHat press, 1xMug press and 1 X Removable silicone pad and cotton pad
- Versatile 5-in-1 heat press machine
- Super stable product; built to last
- Can transfer colorful characters and pictures into different types of products, from fabrics to ceramics, glasses, and textiles such as cotton, chemical fiber, flax, and nylon.
- Adjustable multi-spring balancer ensures even distribution of temperature across the entire platen
- Featured with all of the must-have attachments
- T-shirts, cups, and hats do not come with this machine
Product Updates: This 5 in 1 heat press machine is out now with a 2in1 digital controller.
- MAIN PARAMETER - Heat platen size: 12"x15" (30x25 cm). Time range: 0-999S. Temperature range:...
- SAFE OPERATION - Full 360º swing-away design allows the heating element to be moved safely aside....
- HUMANIZED DESIGN - 2 4/5" Long arm handle with comfortable rubber grip for long-time use. Heat press...
#3. Promo Heat 15 in. x 15 in. Sublimation Heat Transfer Press Machine
Hands-down this is one of the best heat press machines available today. This clamshell heat press is another versatile machine capable of handling almost everything with great ease. You will absolutely love this machine by how it works and its advanced features.
- Machine color: Black
- Machine Model: PRO-3804X
- Power Input: 110 V
- The heavy-duty cord of 5-1/2 ft. with US-standard grounded plug
- Temperature Range: Reach up to 750o F
- Large 15-inch x 15 inch element
- Beautifully designed with smart look
- Meets all your heat transferring needs
- Incredibly versatile machine; can be used for t-shirts, blankets, puzzles etc.
- A large, clamshell heat press machine with 15″ x 15″ surface
- Astounding temperature range, reach up to a 750ºF
- Temperature control feature helps it shut off when the expected temperature was met
- Maintain consistent temperature for extended time periods without reheating.
- It is super easy to use
- Reliable product for an affordable price
- The heavyweight machine of 63.8 pounds
- Can be portable but it’s on the heavy side
Product Updates: Older model (2010) had some heat transfer problems (the latest model of 2015 has overcome this)
#4. Super Deal Digital Swing Away 12″ X 10″ Heat Press Clamshell Transfer Machine
This cheap t shirt heat press machine is another capable and versatile machine. Special features include digital time and temperature controlling system that allows you more accuracy. It applies direct pressure from the top to bottom providing even contact and heating with the fabric surface.
- Heat press temperature range: 0-399°F
- Timer control: 0-999 seconds
- This heat press machine is applicable for elements up to 12″ X 10″
- Suitable for heat transfers onto various flat surfaced items like T-shirts, bags, garments, mouse mats, jigsaw puzzles, ceramic plates, tiles etc.
- Swing-away design with adjustable 360 degrees rotation
- Built-in Teflon coated 12″ x 10″ heat platen
- Digital LCD timer and temperature control system
- This heat press machine could transfer photos or words etc. on cotton, fiber, ceramic, glass, metal and many other materials
- Durable product
- Digital time and temperature controller makes setting more accurate
- Temperature can reach up to 399o F
- Lightweight and Portable
- Easy and safe to use
- Few customers reported the machine is hard to press down.
- There are rare cases of slight electric shock when in use.
Special Proposition: It provides top to bottom direct pressure by providing even contact with the heated surface that made this machine exceptional to other traditional counterparts.
Final Review of Super Deal Digital Swing Away
#5. ePhotoInc Swing Away 9 x 12 T-Shirt Heat Press Machine Transfer Sublimation Press 9×12
This one is a compact heat press machine, comes with many wonderful features that you are looking for.
- Commercial-grade product
- Heavy-duty machine; built to last
- 10-inch x 12-inch press
- Pre-installed Teflon-coated heat platen
- Temperature Range: Reach up to 500o F
- Swing-away design
- Digital timer and temperature control
- Adjustable pressure setting
- suitable for printing on t-shirts, license plates, mouse pads, metal, wood, glass, ceramic etc.
- Suitable for use in multiple locations; for home and working place or for on-demand printing
- Suitable for heat transfer onto versatile items including t-shirt, ceramic, puzzle and other garments
- You can adjust the upper surface pressure
- Each and every time heat transfers appear crisp and precise
- Consistent heat transfer is possible
- Compact design and small size
- Easy to store and transport
- Gives you high-quality professional result
- Perform with less wear and tear on the machine’s top surface
- Durable product, built to last
- Swing-away heat press machines are much safer and easier to use than their Clamshell counterparts
- Affordable price
- Surface size is only 9″ x 12″ that is not suitable for larger items like blankets, XL t-shirts
- Sometimes heat pressure is not evenly distributed on the surface of thicker items
- Needs extra attention
ePhotoInc Swing Away 9 x 12 T Shirt Heat Press Machine Transfer...
- Brand New swing away Transfer Heat Press Machine by ePhotoInc. Voltage:110V Power: 1200W Heat Press...
- Heat Press Machine is fully equipped with latest digital Temperature and Time Display Controller,...
- This ePhotoInc swing away T Shirt Heat Press machine arrives fully assembled and ready to use out of...
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you use an iron instead of a heat press?
If you can’t afford a heat press but need to apply your heat transfer vinyl to a shirt, you can also use an iron. Do be aware, however, that using a heat press is much easier and satisfactory. If you can’t afford one right now but need to print some t-shirts, then by all means use an iron. It’s going to take some time, though, and we recommend you start saving for a proper affordable heat press.
Can you rent a heat press?
There might be several companies out there that allow you to rent a heat press if you can’t afford one or if you only need a few designs printed here and there. However, do be careful, as rentals can come with several defects. You don’t know who’s been using it, how they were operating it, and what neglect they have put the machine through. It’s better to buy your own heat press or go to a reliable printing service in your area if this is the case.
Can I make my own heat press?
In theory, you can. However, it’s an arduous process that can take a lot of time and that can end up causing you more stress than it’s worth. Still, if you want to tackle on such a challenge and you’ve got the money to invest and some nerves of steel, then you can try your luck by reading this guide.
What materials do you need for a heat press?
At the most basic level, you’re going to need these things:
- Heat press machine (or iron if you don’t have one yet)
- A cutting machine
- Fabric or material you want to press (t-shirts work great)
- Heat Transfer Vinyl (or transfer paper)
Final Thoughts on the Top 5 Cheap Heat Press Machines
T-shirt manufacturers around the world are now using these heat press machines in producing different printed products. They have adopted this technology to answer customer demands and prevent product overstocking.
It can be hard choosing the right and cheap heat press machine, that’s why we’ve written this article to help you in deciding which product may be the best for your business and budget.
Last update on 2023-09-17 at 21:43 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API